– Hogan said that he is not done with his wrestling career and that the 4/27 show will be the first step in him writing the end of his career. He said he wants to show that Hulk Hogan fans are bigger than WWE.
– Hogan said that when he saw WWE making fun of his daughter Brooke (presumably via the Jillian Hall character), that his perception of them changed completely.
– Hogan said that physically he feels great right now, and that he hasn’t felt this good in years.
– Paul Wight also slammed WWE, saying he is free from their control now and gets to do what he wants, rather than having someone take 97% of the merchandising rights and being forced to do what someone else thinks is funny.
– When asked about TNA, Big Show said that he is friends with Billy Gunn and Kurt Angle but that he is leery of working with any major promotion because he doesn’t want to be owned by anybody.
– Ticket prices for the show are $62, $47, $37 and $22, not including the $6.50 Ticketmaster charge.