– Mentioned the Destination X PPV on Sunday.
– Said Scott Steiner would never be able to kick his ass in a shoot fight and he knows it.
– Bubba asked Angle if anything new is going on in regards to Hulk Hogan, Big Show, and/or Test coming to TNA. Angle said he has spoken to TNA management about all three as well as Brock Lesnar and Goldberg. Angle said that Vince is “ripe for the picking.”
– Angle said that he thinks WrestleMania being all about Vince McMahon and Donald Trump is desperate.
– When asked about Chris Jericho signing a contract with TNA, Angle said “no comment.”
– Angle told Bubba that he never lies to him.
– Angle mentioned how he put so many people over in WWE and lost more than he won.
– They played a clip of Dana White of UFC saying that Kurt Angle was full of “sh*t” and “busted up.” Angle said that White was mad because he turned down UFC in favor of TNA, mentioning that White wanted him to work exclusively for UFC. Angle said that TNA has again started talks with UFC about having him work with them in the future. Angle said he is “torn” between TNA and shoot fighting.
– Angle said that Randy Couture would train him for anything he did in UFC.
– They talked about the Couture/Sylvia UFC fight on Saturday night.
– Angle said that a fight between him and Couture would be one that everyone wants to see. He said he wasn’t sure if he could beat Couture, but did say that he was a better wrestler than him.
– They went back to talking about UFC. Angle said that White told him he can’t work for TNA and UFC at the same time which is why the deal didn’t go through, but added that White told him he would draw the biggest buyrate in UFC history.
– Bubba put Dixie Carter over as a great businesswoman.
– Angle said that Carter has already given him permission to work a UFC fight and that now it is up to Dana White & UFC.
– Kurt mentioned that EliteXC and IFL also made him offers.
– He told UFC to reconsider getting involved with him.
– One of Bubba’s crew members asked Kurt when he is actually going to do a shoot fight because he has been talking about it for months. Angle said that he is learning different styles and he will fight when the time is right.
– They talked about Angle fighting Mirko CroCop.
– Kurt plugged the Destination X PPV on Sunday.
– Kurt told Bubba to talk to Dana White again about him coming to UFC. They even made plans to have a live conference call between Angle and White on a future show.
– Kurt said that TNA is important to him but that he really wants to work a fight and that Dixie Carter knows that.
– Kurt said that when he was in WWE, Vince McMahon even gave him permission to work a shoot fight, but that soon after he broke his neck.
– Kurt was asked if he would leave TNA for UFC. He said he wouldn’t because he is “the franchise” of TNA and because he gave Dixie his word.
– Kurt again talked about how he would be UFC’s biggest draw ever.
– They talked about how Kurt working for TNA and UFC would be good for both companies.
– They briefly mentioned the PPV on Sunday.
It’s interesting to note that virtually all Angle talked about was UFC. When TNA came up, he seemed to talk about it in passing and then direct the conversation right back to UFC and shoot fighting.