– RAW begins with a video recap of all the current activities in the Mr. McMahon and Donald Trump saga.
– We then go straight to Lilian Garcia, who introduces the World Tag Team Championship Match.
(1) World Tag Team Championship: WWE Champion John Cena & Shawn Michaels vs. Rated-RKO (Randy Orton and Edge).
Instead of making their way to the ring, Rated-RKO apear on the tron and say that the match will take place later because they are not ready – they then go on to say that HBK is a lier by saying he has Cena’s back, they then show a video package of vintage HBK turning on guys who he said he had their backs including; Marty Jannetty, Diesel, screwing over X-Pac when he was commissioner. Superkicking Booker T when he joined the nWo and superkicking Hulk Hogan.
– A promo for Mick Foley’s new book airs.
(2) Money in the Bank Qualifying Match – Jeff Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin.
Good back and forth match, Hardy hits the Whisper in the Wind, goes for the Swanton but Benjamin leaps to the top rope and belly-to-belly suplexes Jeff to the mat!
Benjamin continues to dominate, Hardy fires back, Benjmain slips off the rope. Hardy gets a near fall on Shelton, hits a Twist of Fate and Swanton Bomb for the win. So Jeff Hardy is going to the Money in the Bank ladder match at WrestleMania.
– A graphic also confirms that this year there will be 8 competitors.
– Mr. McMahon then appears on the tron to taunt Donald Trump showing the pictures of Trump with different hair styles.
– They aired a video highlight package from Ashley’s Playboy photo shoot.
– Backstage, Melina is complaining about Ashley, says that she should be getting all the attention, states that Mickie James has got her in a Falls Count Anywhere Match next week for the title and that she has to face Maria tonight. Nitro snaps at Melina telling her to shut up, he is upset for loosing his Money in the Bank Qualifier last week on ECW.
(3) Johnny Nitro vs. Super Crazy. The match ends in a no-contest after Nitro attacks and takes out Super Crazy before the bell can even ring.
– Graphic is shown for the World Tag Team Title Match later and a graphic for Donald Trump’s decision.
(4) Non-title: Women’s Champion Melina vs. Maria. Melina dominates, Maria fires back, goes for the bronco buster but Melina kicks her between the legs then rolls up Maria for the win.
– Up next: Trump’s decision.
– 34 Days until WrestleMania
– A barber shop is again set up next to the entrance way. Mr. McMahon makes his way to the ring. Vince reminds us of the stipulations, runs down Trump and shows footage of last Friday’s SmackDown where Umaga took out an already injured Rey Mysterio. McMahon then introduces Umaga who is with Estrada, Umaga has a new tattoo across his abdomen saying “Samoa.” Vince says Trump always tries to do one better than everybody else but this time he can’t, Trump apears on the tron and says he can always do one better than Vince, he then introduces ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley as his representative.
Lashley takes Umaga to the outside, the brawl everywhere taking out camera men and fly over the announce table taking out JR! The security also get knocked down and Lashley and Umaga continue to go at it.
– Master Lock Challenge: The Great Khali accepts
Masters tries to apply the Master Lock but canâ<80><99>t ï¿½ï¿½” Kaneâ<80><99>s music hits and he makes his way to the ring, chokeslams Masters and delivers a big boot and clothesline to Khali that takes him out of the ring, Kane then hits Masters with a stiff chair shot and sets his pyro off.
– Backstage, a board of directors member is taking to Vince, when he gets off the phone he tells Coach they are thinking of having a special referee for the match due to the amount of violence, Vince is annoys with the decision and says â<80><9c>Iâ<80><99>m not going to end up like some bald headed freak!â<80>
– Next hall of fame induction: Jerry “The King” Lawler.
– The video package on HBK airs again.
(5) Carlito w/ Torrie Wilson vs. Kenny Dykstra. Carlito hits a unique Back Cracker on Kenny from the turnbuckle for the victory.
– Backstage, Vince is getting ready to leave, Coach asks him where he’s going, Vince says he’s going to ECW tomorrow night to make Lashley’s life a living hell.
– Up next: World Tag Team Title Match
(6) World Tag Team Championship: Rated-RKO vs. Shawn Michaels & WWE Champion John Cena. Cena got a HUGE pop. J.R. points out that Orton is the only man in the match who isn’t yet apart of WrestleMania. HBK and Orton are the legal men, Edge comes in but Cena takes him back out, HBK goes to superkick Orton but he ducks and HBK nearly superkicks Cena, Cena grabs HBK’s foot and drops it to the ground. Shawn and Cena are staring at each other as we go to commercial. back from commercial Edge and HBK are the legal men, Edge is dominating Shawn, Orton tags in.
HBK fires back up from a sleeper, Orton takes him back down and tags Edge, Edge then applies his own sleeper. Shawn escapes and makes the tag to Cena while Edge makes the tag to Orton. Cena gives Orton the 5 Knuckle shuffle. the ref. gets taken out – Orton and HBK are knocked to the outside. Edge goes for the spear on Cena but Cena reverses it into an attempted FU. Orton goes to hit Cena with the title but HBK stops him and hits Edge in the back with it. He then throws the title into Orton’s hands to make it look like Orton hit Edge.
Edge abandons Orton and he suffers a some Sweet Chin Music and an FU which lead to Cena & Michaels retaining.