* Sting live in the Impact Zone.
* The revealing of the “Lethal Lockdown” steel cage that will be used in the Sting Army’s vs. Jeff Jarrett’s army match.
* The conclusion of Alex Shelley’s video of Christian Cage’s wife.
* A four way X Division match with Samoa Joe vs. Alex Shelley vs. Chris Sabin vs. Sonjay Dutt with the winner receiving a shot at the X Division Title.
* And finally an NWA World Tag Team Title match with champions America’s Most Wanted facing The James Gang.
These matches will be taped on Tuesday night (along with a second taping to air on April 8) and will air next Saturday on April 1. As noted many times already, this show will be going head-to-head with WWE’s Hall of Fame ceremony on the USA Network and it is no surprise TNA is preparing for a loaded line-up. The last time Sting appeared live on Spike TV, TNA hit a 1.1 rating (its highest rating to date).
The tapings on Tuesday will be the last in a few moves for TNA. They will be the final TV tapings on a Tuesday night as the company announced they are moving the iMPACT! tapings to Monday night’s starting April 10. These tapings on Tuesday will also be the last for the weekly Saturday night timeslot as the show will officially move to Thursday night’s starting on April 13 at 11pm Eastern/10pm Central.
For more great exclusive TNA coverage like what you just read above, visit TNAWrestlingNews.com
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?