– WWE Stocks closed the day at 16.82, a 0.12% increase over the previous closing. The day’s range was 16.80 – 16.95.
– WWE Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms suffered a broken nose and dislocated Septum during a show in Australia. Helms wrestled last week on Smackdown, but now needs surgery that could keep him out for 3-6 weeks.
– ‘Inside Edition’ is doing a story tonight on WWE Raw Superstar Matt Striker.
– Smackdown will air after high school basketball again Friday night in the Chicago area.
– I am told that the only three OVW talents currently on TV that do not have developmental deals are new Television champion Seth Skyfire, Robbie Dawber and his valet Sosay.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?