– Adam Fenwick sent this: I was reading the Fayetteville Observer out of Fayetteville, NC when I came to the Local & State section of the paper. On the front page of the Local & State section was a huge picture of TNA star Christopher Daniels. The story talks about how Daniels grew up in the College Lakes neighborhood, attended Pine Forest Middle & High Schools and went to Methodist College. He was in town to celebrate his mother’s 70th birthday.
– The reason behind the Low Ki departure from ROH is said to be financial.
– Extra TV has a story on Stack Keibler titled “Dancing with Danger” talking about her weight loss since competing on Dancing with the Stars. She was quoted as saying: “People don’t realize the effects of dancing on your body. I’m completely head to toe lean, and I’ve just lost two jean sizes.” Lisa Rinna’s husband, Harry Hamlin, said that his wife had become so thin that he wanted to put a feeding tube in her.
– WWE is taking a look at developmental talent Dalip Singh against Matt Hardy at up coming Smackdown house shows.
– Charlie Haas has said his WWE return is scheduled for the 3/6 Raw in Birmingham, AL.
– Brooke Hogan is praised in the 2/27 National Enquirer for dressing well at the Grammys.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?