Mexican crowds are really amazing. You could probably ask any artist and I’m sure they would point you here. In fact the crowd made the show so much better. Anyway, here it goes:
First El Hijo del Santo, son of late Mexican legend El Santo, arrived with security for his ring side seat. HUGE reaction.
Theodore Long came out and said this night was in the memmory of Eddie and gave him the 10 bell saulte.
1. Kendrick/London vs. The Dicks
2. Lashley vs. Orlando
3. Kash vs. Funaki vs. Noble for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
4. Sylvan vs. The Boogeyman
5. Psicosis/Super Crazy vs. MNM for the WWE Tag Team Championship
6. Rey/Benoit vs. JBL/Booker
Crowd obviously lost energy after this.
6. Henry vs. Angle for the World Heavyweight Championship
7. Undertaker vs. Orton
Overall I’d give it a 7 out of 10. It was good. The wrestling was bad overall. But it was a good espectacle with a really hot crowd. Crowd went home happy and amazed.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?