– The band ‘Brand New Sin’ have been appointed to record a new theme song for the Big Show for the upcoming Forceable Entry 2 album which will be released early next year according to MTV. The band went to Stamford, CT., at the WWE Headquarters to record the piece and then last week met the Big Show backstage at RAW. “To see someone who’s 7’2″, 520 pounds, I mean, it sounds big, but you cannot fathom it until the guy comes walking towards you,” the band’s leading man said. “I’m 5’10”, 230 pounds. I’m not a small guy. Our drummer’s 6’3″, we’re not a band of skinny little dudes. But we looked like little kids hanging out with him.”
– WWE Films President Joel Simon has signed a new contract with the company for two years. Under the new contract, Simon will be paid an annual base salary of $425,000 for the first year, and $500,000 for the second year and will be eligible for annual discretionary bonuses. Simon is in charge of all WWE Films related material. The first WWE Films movie is scheduled to be out next year, titled The Marine featuring John Cena.
– WWE Stocks closed the day at 13.06, a 1.51% decrease over yesterday’s closing. The day’s range was 12.97 – 13.25.
– Oleg Prudius, the Russian wrestler brought to WWE by Jerry Jarrett, is now training in Deep South Wrestling. No word yet if he has signed a deal with WWE.
– Former TNA wrestler “Trytan” Ryan Wilson is now down in Ohio Valley Wrestling and has signed a developmental deal with WWE.