– There were lots of pro-Carlito chants at Vengeance yesterday and some anti-Benjamin chants.
– There was a lot of boos for Christy Hemme toward the end of her match too.
– Matt Hardy was perceived as the most over guy in the Edge-Kane match at Vengeance, which is quite ironic.
– Kurt Angle’s mouth was busted up during his match, and Shawn Michaels also suffered a swollen eye.
– The consensus was that Batista gave the best match of his life at Vengeance last night. There was also talk that Triple H was trying to send a message that he could do a better weapons match than in ECW. A barbed-wire wrapped chair, sledge hammer, chain, and ring steps were all used.