– Mick Foley spoke recently about the Edge-Lita affair during a speech at the Long Island Nassau County Young Author’s Conference. He said when he heard the news he felt disheartened noting that it’s an unwritten rule in the locker room that you don’t get involved with someone else’s girlfriend. He said he hopes that Edge and Lita are happy but also hopes that they understand all the pain they’ve brought on other people. He said that Hardy’s release was a sad deal but thought he would do well on the indie circuit.
– ECWA wrestlers Andrew Ryker and Billy Bax worked as extras for WWE RAW and Smackdown on 5/9 and 5/10.
– As noted before, Velocity announcer Steve Romero may be the doghouse after calling in sick and missing the Smackdown tapings Tuesday night.
– It appears Raw diva Candice Michelle is also in the doghouse after making some comments about Trish Stratus during a recent interview.
– The pictures from Stacy Keibler’s Stuff Magazine pictorial are now online at StuffMagazine.com.