– Slightly before 12 Noon, Howard Finkel entered the ring to welcome the crowd to the WrestleMania 21 Exhibition and introduce the man behind the “Road to WrestleMania” tour, Hillbilly Jim.
Hillbilly Jim came down and had a a mini ho-down with the Fink before he brought out one Hall of Famer and a soon-to-be Hall of Famer in the form of Sergeant Slaughter and Ricky Steamboat, respectively.
-Stacy Keibler came out, teased the photographers and spoke to the crowd.
– The Hurricane & Rosey defeated La Resistance (Sylvain Grenier & Robert Conway
– Michael Cole came out to a chorus of jeers. He interviewed Trish Stratus who pimped her matched with Christy Hemme.
– Kurt Angle came out and cut a promo on Shawn Michaels, saying that he was going to make him tap and HE would become the greatest WWE Superstar ever as a result.
– Kurt Angle defeated Tommy Kim in a Kurt Angle Invitational Match. After the match, Angle grabbed the mic and used Bret Hart’s catch phrase, calling himself “the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.”
– Victoria defeated Molly Holly.
– The Fink came out and ran through the card with the crowd before the Main Event.
– Paul London & Nunzio & Funaki defeated Billy Kidman & Spike Dudley & Akio.
– John Cena came out and cut a promo on JBL. He hyped their match and called him out. JBL didn’t arrive, so Cena went out and greeted the fans.
– The Fink came out and thanked everyone.
General Notes: There was hardly any mention of Triple H versus Batista. The event was well attended by the press (local and the AP) and the WWE filmed the event.