– The Hurricane and Maven were telling people at the THQ Superstar Challenge yesterday that WrestleMania will feature a 30 man battle royal, with 15 stars from each brand. We’re still not sure if this will be on Heat or WrestleMania.
– Word is that there is very little buzz in Los Angeles going into WrestleMania this Sunday.
– WWE has no house shows this weekend as they get set for WrestleMania 21.
– Word is that Al Snow will be wrestling at the ECW One Night Stand PPV in June.
– The local worker who took on Kurt Angle in the Free Exhibition Show was Funky Billy Kim.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?