– Says he started bodybuilding at the age of 14 and chronicles this in his book, as well as other techniques he uses when working out.
– Says that doing a fight scene in a movie is much easier than performing in a wrestling ring. He says there is no room for error in the ring, but with movies, they are very carefully scripted and in a fixed enviornment.
– Hints that he may be involved in the new “King Conan” movie.
– Says he is a scapegoat for the internet to bash and being married to the boss’s daughter (Stephanie McMahon) just encourages that. Comments that he tries to do his job to the best of his abilites and it makes him mad when people say he ‘holds people down.’
– Says Booker T and Rob Van Dam aren’t main-event players because they are missing that piece of the puzzle that allows big wrestling fans to connect with them.
– Believes the right decision was made in regard to the “Montereal Screw job” and feels Bret Hart was in the wrong.
– Agrees with Ric Flair’s comments about Mick Foley being a “glorified stuntman.”
– Says is a “wrestler” and only that, attends creative meetings or production meetings because he wants to, not because he is required to.
– Finishes by saying he will be in the business for the rest of his life, however, doesn’t envisage being in the ring at 55 years old like Ric Flair is.