I just came back from the PPV, and I have to tell you: it was one of the best live shows ever. The crowd was hot all night, except for the Hussan vs. King match. Here are some of the most interesting facts:
– The first thing that was shown was a video promoting
– The RAW divas came out, and they loved Stacy & Christy the most.
– Dark Match: Hurricane & Rosey (w) vs. La Resistance
– JR got a HUGE pop upon entering, and during the Hussan match.
– Lilian Garcia greeted everyone, and she got a huge pop because she was from Puerto Rico. The crowd went even more wild after she sang the Puerto Rican national anthem.
– Eugene’s injury was legit. A lot of trainers came out after the match ended, and he was helped out of the ring. Much of this happened when they were airing footage on TV.
– Lita’s injury seemed legit too. They had to end the
– The crowd absolutely hated Maven. They were chanting
– Nobody liked the match between the King and Hussan. Many took this opportunity to buy WWE merchandise and food/beverages. Others started chanting “BORING!”.
– The crowd was really into Kane. Everyone loved the fireworks, and the crowd went wild when he used the tombstone piledriver.
– They had some problems when lowering the chamber. The officials had to move the ring a bit in order for the cage to fit.
– When HBK came out, the crowd went REALLY nuts. However, that’s nothing compared to HHH’s entrance. That whole stadium was screaming so hard that I could noly hear HHH’s music and myself screaming. He was definitely the biggest pop of the night, and the crowd absolutely loved him. Batista’s pop was almost as big as HHH’s, if not the same. Those two had the biggest pops of the entire night, even though the rest of the participants of the main event were cheered as well. Suprisingly, Chris Benoit’s pop wasnt that big (in fact, it was the lowest among the 6 participants), but it was still hot.
– When Batista was eliminated, the crowd started to boo. They were really into Batista. When HHH won, the crowd had mixed reactions, but some cheers could be heard.
– After NYR went off the air, Batista came back and started posing for the crowd in the ring. Everyone went nuts for him, and the pop was almost as big as when he entered the chamber. He exited the arena but threw a kiss at the crowd before doing so.
– Lilian then thanked the crowd for coming, and everyone cheered again.
It was definitely great to experience the show live. After it ended, they let us take the ringside seats. Attached is a picture of my seat. (Which you can see below).