– OVW will remain the main developmental territory with Jim Cornette and Danny Davis running the shows and Lance Storm being a trainer. WWE has requested that Storm move to Louisville to work with OVW fulltime, since that way WWE won’t have to fly him in from Calgary each week. Storm has requested that WWE open a developmental territory in Calgary.
– Al Snow will likely be leaving his Heat announcing duties to become a head trainer at OVW.
– As reported, WWE is working with Jody Hamilton (who was part of WCW’s Power Plant) to setup a new territory in Georgia. The main hang up that WWE has right now with Georgia and NWA Wildside (the proposed promotion that would serve as the new territory) is that Vince McMahon does not like their facility and thinks it is too small for TV tapings.
– Bill DeMott is expected to be asked to move to Georgia and be the main trainer at the new territory.
– Tommy Dreamer is now the main guy in charge of evaluating developmental talent.
– WWE is still considering new territories in Stamford, CT as well as one on the West Coast and Flordia.