– The Best Damned Sports Show specials with TNA stars will air on November 10th and November 11th on the Fox Sports Network.
– TNA is looking at running house shows in the Northeast but the timeframe wouldn’t be until 2005. Shane Douglas is going to be involved with the project.
– The plan is to have at least one “mystery” competitor in the 20 Man X-Division Gauntlet at Victory Road this Sunday.
– TNAwrestling.com is featuring exclusive photos from The Best Damn Sports Show tapings that took place last Wednesday.
– Bill Behrens’ NWA Wildside promotion is said to be under consideration as a possible WWE developmental territory. What makes this interesting is that Behrens works in the TNA front office. This could explain why we haven’t seen his weekly column on TNAwrestling.com lately.
– Matt Sydal and Jason Cross have reportedly been added to the 20 Man X Division Guantlet at next week’s Victory Road PPV.
– As reported previously, TNA attempted to book Japanese legend Jushin “Thunder” Liger for this weekend’s Victory Road pay-per-view. According to one source, Liger was going to appear but decided not to when TNA requested that he pay for his own flight to the event. There has now been some new light shedded on the situation, as according to a New Japan Pro Wrestling representative, the decision for Liger not to appear at Victory Road was made by New Japan’s Tokyo office, as it would have conflicted with New Japan’s touring schedule. New Japan’s schedule lists an event for November 8th at the Kitazawa Town Hall, although Liger is not publicly announced as appearing at that event. The next New Japan show after that is their Osaka Dome show on November 13th. According to one TNA source, the company really wanted Liger to appear to have somthing extra and special for the fans. In regard to the plane ticket rumor, the source stated, “I haven’t heard that at all but I would have paid for his damn ticket myself just so we could have him here”.