– The word making the rounds backstage at Impact! was that due to recent budget cuts, TNA will no longer be paying enhancement talent to perform.
– The live crowd in Orlando on Tuesday night was reportedly very anti-Jeff Hardy. Many are wondering how it will come off when Impact! airs this Friday on Fox Sports Net.
– Bill Behrens announced that he has officially resigned from the NWA Board of Directors. This doesn’t come as much of a surprise as he was voted out as President at the last convention.
– A recent interview conducted by Alan J. Wojcik with Jerry Jarrett revealed that TNA’s previous issues with Ring of Honor are now resolved. Jarrett pointed out that AJ Styles’ title runs in the company had nothing to do with the problems as previously rumored. Despite this taking place, wrestlers in TNA such as Styles, Chris Sabin, Christopher Daniels and others have yet to be given the okay to work for Ring of Honor.
– The following matches are scheduled for tonight’s Best Damn Sports Show tapings in Orlando at Universal Studios starting at 6:45pm ET:
* Jeff Jarrett vs. Jeff Hardy (Six Sides of Steel Cage Match)
The tapings will air next month following the Victory Road PPV to hype the December event. It will be interesting to see if the show reveals anything pertaining to future storylines (especially in the Jarrett vs. Hardy match concerning the NWA World Title). Host’s Tom Arnold, Chris Rose, John Salley, Bryan Cox and Lee Ann Tweeden are all scheduled to appear.