TNA Impact Wrestling for September 22:
Dark match: Shannon Moore def. Mr. Pec-tacular.
* Sting kicked off the show with a contract for his match with Hulk Hogan at Bound for Glory. Sting gets the crowd to chant to get Hogan to show up. Hogan comes out and tells Sting he isn't medically cleared to return to the ring and that he is a business man now. Sting shows footage of Hogan attacking him a few weeks ago and Sting says he appears to be just fine. Hogan won't agree to the match. Sting proposes they do it tonight instead. Eric Bischoff comes out and Sting drops him with a punch. Sting says nothing will stop him from getting this match with Hogan.
* Karen Jarrett books a match with Mickie James and Miss Tessmacher with the winner earning a shot at the TNA Knockouts Title at Bound for Glory joining Winter and Velvet Sky.
* Mickie James def. Miss Tessmacher to join the triple threat match at Bound for Glory for the TNA Knockouts Title with Winter and Velvet Sky.
* Austin Aries def. Jesse Sorensen to retain the TNA X Division Championship. Kid Kash distracted Soresen during the match.
* TNA Champion Kurt Angle invites Bobby Roode to the ring. He says he will face Christopher Daniels tonight. Roode says for 13 years he has given the business everything and that while Angle is the greatest wrestler alive, nothing will stop him from becoming TNA Champion. James Storm comes out and looks to confront Roode, but instead wants a match with Kurt Angle. Daniels comes out and refuses to face Roode tonight. AJ Styles comes out offering Daniels another match between the two. Daniels shoots it down. Styles slaps Daniels' mic down and they have a stare down. As Styles walks away, Daniels calls him a sore loser and a bitch. Styles and Daniels brawled.
* James Storm vs. TNA Champion Kurt Angle went to a no contest. Gunner and Roode got involved.
Austin Ariesbobby roodeEric BischoffHulk Hoganimpact-wrestlingkaren jarrettKurt Anglemickie jamesmiss tessmacherRic FlairTNAHave a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?