Hulk Hogan joined Peter Rosenberg on Hot 97 in NYC. Rosenberg got Hogan to speak very openly on variety of topics including. You can check out more at rosenbergradio.com.
– How the industry has changed from the 1980's compared to today, in terms of how storylines unfold way too quickly
– His relationship with Vince McMahon
– His relationship with Steve Austin and never getting to work with him.
– Heat with Bret Hart over not putting Bret over on the way out of the WWF when he left in 1993 and a backstage confrontation they had at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony (and how Steve Austin was involved).
– Hulk Hogan claims Bret Hart stole the line, "The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be"
– TNA wanted to bring in Bret Hart last year, but Hogan reveals why he squashed that.
– His relationship with Owen Hart
– Who he most regrets putting over and who he wishes he had put over.