Thanks to Michael Morgan for sending in the following:
I went to the show tonight in Charleston, SC. Most of the lower bowl and floor seats were sold out with a few fans sitting in the upper bowl. Here are the results.
1) Air Boom defeated Otunga and McGillicutty for the WWE Tag Team Championships (Evan Bourne pinned McGillicutty with the shooting star press).
2) Justin Gabriel defeated Heath Slater (Gabriel hit Slater with a sun set flip which turned into what looked like a power bomb to pin Slater).
3) Alex Riley defeated Dolph Ziggler via DQ for the US Title due to interference from Jack Swagger.
-After the interference from Swagger, Mason Ryan came out to help Riley. While Ziggler and Swagger were walking away, Riley challenged them to a tag team match.
4) Alex Riley and Mason Ryan defeated Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger (Ryan hit his finisher on Swagger and then pinned Swagger).
5) Randy Orton defeated Wade Barrett in a street fight (This match did leave the ring for a little while but Orton hit the RKO to win the match).
6) Beth Phoenix defeated Eve Torres (after hitting her with the Glam Slam).
7) Cody Rhodes defeated Ted DiBiase for the Intercontinental Title (Rhodes hit DiBiase with the Crossrhodes to win).
8) CM Punk defeated both Alberto Del Rio and John Cena for the WWE Title (Punk hit the GTS on Del Rio while Ricardo Rodriguez was distracting John Cena outside of the ring).
-After the match, Del Rio rolled out of the ring and went to the back while he left Rodriguez in the ring to fend for himself. Punk and Cena then each hit their finisher on Rodriguez to end the show.
As a Zack Ryder fan, I was a little disappointed he wasn't there tonight because I actually drove down from Columbia, SC to try and see him again (I saw him at the RAW in Columbia on Nov. 28). There were some chants for him tonight and given that he is so popular right now I was surprised he wasn't there.
Biggest Pops: John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton
Biggest Heat: Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes