Thanks to Jayson for sending these in:
1. R-Truth defeated Jack Swagger
2. Daniel Bryan defeated Jamie Noble
Daniel Bryan came out and Yakima declared Jan 13th Daniel Bryan day since he's from WA state. Otunga brought out Jamie Noble to challenge Bryan and after Noble controlled most of the match Bryan won with the LaBell Lock.
3. "The Funkasaurus" Brodus Clay defeated Tyler Rex
4. Air Boom defeated Epico & Primo
5. Rydeck??? defeated Alex Riley, not sure who he is. Built kind of like Rhyno and even won with the spear, outcome surprised me.
(Note: I'm assuming this was Ryback, the character formally known in WWE as Skip Sheffield)
Jericho came out to cut the same deal he's been doing at house shows so far.
6. Beth Phoenix defeated Eve with Bellas as ref and time keeper.
7. John Cena defeated Kane via DQ after the chair hit from Kane
8. CM Punk defeated Dolph Ziggler
Overall good show. Biggest pop went to Cena with Punk very close. A guy had his baby dressed in a Punk shirt in the first row and Punk dived through the ropes at Ziggler, almost hitting the the baby. Punk instantly chcked to see if the baby was ok, which he was. After the match was over Punk came back to the baby which I thought was cool.