Page 2 of 2
- Tyson Kid vs Hennig Jr (his name is tough to spell) - AWESOME match! Both guys had time to do what they could and they rocked it. I was sitting next to a Full Sail employee who brought her son and hated wrestling, but by minute 5 of this match she was loving it. JR even said it was a great one, definitely check it out.
- Sandow is a future world champ. I don't know how anyone doesn't see it.
- The first match with Richie Steamboat had Ricky come out. The real fans knew, but I had to explain to 5 or so people around me who he was. They had some nice spots. Cool to see Ricky so close ( about 3 feet) after having him be one of my favs for so long.
- Saw Aksana before the show, during from the seats and after. She is gorgeous. No makeup needed for her.
- Blood by Steamboat is his match with Kruger. No Ricky in sight for that one. I guess it's just an initial rub then he's on his own. For the best I think. His match with Kruger was very good compared to his earlier bout.
- Bateman and Curtis are ready, they just need a spot.
- Truth was WAY over. Kid next to me never saw wrestling before but loved the Lil' Jimmy thing. Fun match. AW caught a lot of heat. Sad I missed Rosa.
- Sofia Cortez from TE fame against the new Brit, Paige. I took two things from this match, both girls can work and Paige is HOT! Not your usual Barbie doll but she's gorgeous. English accent too, alert Labar and Isenberg. Can't beat that voice.
- Carter and Graves are a tag team, but I didn't get the connection. They had some good in ring work though.
-Kassius Ohno had a good match, but he calls himself "KO" and says when his opponents see him coming they say "Oh NOI", kinda dumb but he'll be ok.
- Bray Wyatt is awesome. He should have been something as Husky and he's going to be awesome no matter what they give. You can just see his strength. Fun moves and great character.
- Crowd went nuts for Sheamus, but at that point they were pooped. 4 hours of show to a non wrestling audience is a bit much. They had fun till about hour 2.5 and then lost some noise. Fans may need to be let in without a student ID.
- From what I saw, Tyson Kid is your main babyface followed closely by Rollins and Dallas. Steamboat is there too.
- Heels? MM, Hunico, Camacho and Mahal. Mahal got MAD heat from the crowd. We laugh because "no one knows him". No one knew him and he got more heat than anyone but Del Rio.
Great show, I was just tired after 4 hours f it. X-Pac was also watching from the aisle for a bit and was one of the last to leave.