1. Tyson Kidd defeated Dolph Ziggler. The crowd was strongly behind Canadian Kidd, who worked a 12 minute match with Mr. Money in the Bank. Kidd got the finish with a cradle pinfall.
2. Kofi Kingston defeated Ted DiBiase. DiBiase had his nose busted open during the match. The referee came out to tend to the blood. The match picked up and Kingston would pick up the victory after Trouble in Paradise
3. Natalya defeated Rosa Mendes. This was a decent match, with Mendes speaking in Spanish to get quick heat from the crowd. Natalya got a great pop, and would lock in the Sharpshooter for the victory.
4. Kane and Daniel Bryan defeated The Prime Time Players to retain the WWE Tag Titles. Throughout the match, both guys would argue with one another about who was supposed to be in the ring. They teased the crowd a few times, took a sign from them, and continued to scuffle. Kane was going for a chokeslam, but Bryan tagged himself in and made Young tap out to the No! Lock.
5. Wade Barrett defeated Yoshi Tatsu. This was a quick match with Barrett controlling most of the action. He won with his new finisher on Tatsu.
6. Ryback defeated Jinder Mahal. Mahal garnered some offense in the middle of the match, but Ryback would hit his usual flurry of offense to get the victory. The crowd loved Ryback.
7. Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio in a Street Fight to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. Both men took the action to the outside. They used chairs and kendo sticks to give the feel of a fight rather than a match. Del Rio would go for the Cross Armbreaker, but Sheamus countered and made Del Rio tap to the Texas Cloverleaf.
After the match, Del Rio and Rodriguez attacked the arm of Sheamus with chair shots. They grounded the champion and left. After they left, Dolph Ziggler's music hit and he came out with a referee. Sheamus got to his feet before the match started and hit Ziggler with a Brogue Kick.