Ring of Honor Presents: Final Battle
1. Roderick Strong def. Michael Elgin
-After the match, Roderick Strong quits the House of Truth. Truth Martini puts over Michael Elgin and tries to "hug it out", but gets powerbombed into the turnbuckle for his trouble.
2. Jay Lethal def. Rhino w/ the Lethal Injection
-After the match, Steve Corino and Jimmy Jacobs beat down Jay Lethal and hold him up for a Gore from Rhino.
3. RD Evans def. Prince Nana
4. Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin def. Rhett Titus & BJ Whitmer in a Street Fight
-After the match referees and medics check on Whitmer as he went head first through a table
5. Mike Bennett def. Jerry Lynn in Lynn's final match with ROH
-After the match, Lynn hit Maria with a DDT and a Bennett with the piledriver. Nigel McGuiness presents Lynn with an award as the ROH locker room surrounds the ring to wish him goodbye.
-Before Nigel can leave the ring, Jay Lethal hits the ring. He lets Nigel know that he's still standing after an attack from S.C.U.M. and that he will involve himself in tonight's main event. He brings up that Kevin Steen spit on his parents, and Ring of Honor spit on Jay Lethal. He then spits on Nigel, and the boss goes crazy on him. Referees and extra crew rush the ring to separate the two.
-"No Fear" Mike Mondo returns to give an update on his return from injury, which should be in about four weeks. Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly break up his interview and beat him up until Davey Richards makes the save. The heels get the advantage, as Mondo is too injured to do anything, but Eddie Edwards returns to Ring of Honor and evens the odds.
6. The American Wolves def. Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish by ref stoppage
7. Matt Hardy def. Adam Cole after a low blow and roll-up
8. The Briscoes def. S.C.U.M. and C&C to become the new ROH World Tag Team Champions
-'Dem Boys offer the first shot at the ROH World Tag Team titles to Caprice Coleman and Cedric Alexander at the next ROH event.
9. Kevin Steen def. El Generico to retain the ROH World title after a package piledriver through a ladder, which was placed between the steps of two other ladders.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?