WWE recently issued a ten question survey to fans polling their thoughts on spoiler results. The following are a few of the questions asked by WWE:
2) Which of the following statements best describes your thoughts on online "spoilers" for taped WWE TV programming (e.g., Smackdown, Main Event, etc.)?
- I frequently seek out spoilers in advance, as they help me decide whether or not to watch the show
- I frequently seek out spoilers in advance, but I still watch the shows no matter what they say
-I don't typically seek out spoilers, but I don't mind when the WWE reveals a rare historic moment in advance
-I don't seek out spoilers at all. I want to be completely surprised by everything on the show
3) Should WWE.com reveal information about title changes on taped WWE TV programming before they air?
- Yes, fans should know about title changes as soon as possible
-Yes, but clearly mark it as a SPOILER, so fans can avoid it if they wish
- No, WWE.com should wait until after the shows air to reveal title changes
5) If you view spoilers regarding upcoming taped WWE TV programming, are you more inclined to tune in to that program when it airs, or less inclined?
- More inclined to tune in
- Less inclined to tune in
Injured WWE star Santino Marella, who recently underwent an MRI on his neck, posted the following on Twitter: