WrestleMania 29 Stadium Advisory
East Rutherford, NJ – On Sunday, April 7thMetLife Stadium is pleased to welcome WrestleMania 29! All guests are encouraged to arrive early and allow extra travel time in coming to the MetLife Sports Complex.
The team at MetLife Stadium would like to encourage anyone attending WrestleMania 29 to review the following important information:
- Tickets held at will-call will be available for the week leading up to the event during the following times:
Monday, April, 1stto Friday April, 5:
MetLife Stadium Box Office located inside the MetLife Gate from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 6th
Ticket window labeled "MetLife South" at the MetLife Gate from 10:00a.m.-5:00p.m.
Sunday, April 7th
Any open ticket window at the large white trailer outside the MetLife Gate beginning at 12:00 p.m.
- The Stadium parking lots will open at 11:30 a.m. The Stadium gates will open at 4:30 p.m. and the event begins at 6:30 p.m. Please note that this event is rain or shine. The Stadium Carry-In Policy is listed below.
- Guests are encouraged to enter at the gate listed on their tickets for the easiest route to their seats. Alternatively, guests may enter at any gate and use the Plaza to access the gate area listed on their ticket.
- Exit and re-entry into MetLife Stadium is not permitted
All guests at MetLife Stadium are asked to:
- Respect each other as well as our stadium team members
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Refraining from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures
- Keep MetLife Stadium SMOKE-FREE by only smoking on the plaza near the stadium gates
Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Guest or Safety Services Representative, any Guest Services Booth or through our text messaging service. Guests should address the text message to 78247 and type the word MLS followed by the request and location.
Carry-In Policy Information
Guests MAY carry-in the following items:
- Bags or purses that are 12" x 12" x 12" or less in size, all bags and other carried items will be subject to search
- Food contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size (caps will be removed by Safety Services team members).
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6" or less in length
- Jackets or blankets after being patted down or searched
- Handheld banners, signs and flags without being attached to a pole or stick and no larger than 2' x 6'.
All permitted items will be inspected at the gates prior to entry
Guests MAY NOT carry-in the following items:
- Bags larger than 12" x 12" x 12" in size or hard-sided containers or bags
- Cameras with a lens longer than 6" in length
- Single-purpose video cameras
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Balls of any kind, laser pointers, noisemakers, flashlights or fireworks
- Banners, signs or flags that are larger than handheld or those that are attached to poles or sticks
Guests traveling via public transportation to MetLife Stadium are strongly encouraged not to carry any prohibited items, such as umbrellas, large bags or cameras.
Guests attending WrestleMania Axxess on Sunday, April 7th, are strongly encouraged to return items purchased or received during the Axxess back in their vehicles prior to entering MetLife Stadium for WrestleMania.
Getting to the Stadium
Parking lots at MetLife Stadium open at 11:30 a.m. The parking fees are $30 per car, $75 per bus/RV. Pre-paid parking permits are NOT required and not available for purchase. Please note guests parking in the IZOD Center lots can access MetLife Stadium via a pedestrian walk-over bridge or guest shuttles.
If driving to the event:
- DO pay attention to the message boards en route to the Stadium
- DO NOT rely on GPS devices as routes may be adjusted and diverted to accommodate traffic congestion
- Tailgating is permitted in all lots. Please be considerate of your fellow ticket holders when tailgating: ONE CAR = ONE SPACE.
- The saving of parking spaces will not be permitted. Groups desiring to tailgate together should arrive together.
- There is no overnight parking permitted
- The drop off area for limousine or car services is located on the roadway between lots D & E adjacent to the Verizon Gate
NJ Transit is pleased to provide service from New York City and points throughout New Jersey to WrestleMania Week activities, including WrestleMania 29, WrestleMania AXXESS and Monday Night RAW. Please visit njtransit.com/wrestlemania
Bus Service is available to MetLife Stadium. Coach USA provides the 351 Meadowlands Express bus service from the Port Authority to the MetLife/Meadlowlands Sports Complex. Please visit 351express.com or call (800) 877-1888, Ext. 3 for more information. The first bus is scheduled to depart at 3:30p.m.