The following is courtesy of www.rohworld.com:
Episode 1 (April 13th 2013)
- First segment starts with Nigel McGuinness leading the ROH locker room to the ring. Nigel says this is a dawn of a new era in ROH, with honor finally being restored. He then introduces the NEW ROH World Champion, Jay Briscoe. He says that he plans on holding the title for a long time and has always been proud of being a part of ROH. However, Adam Cole interjects and says he is the future of pro wrestling, and that Jay’s reign will be over in Toronto.
- Bobby Fish def. Eddie Edwards via a jacknife pin
- QT Marshall & RD Evans def. Alabama Attitude.
- #1 Contendership for TV Title: Mark Briscoe def. BJ Whitmer, Mike Mondo, Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander. Mark picked up with the win with a Froggy ‘Bow, and will face Matt Taven at Border Wars.
Episode 2 (April 20th 2013)
- Show kicks off with Steen & Corino in the ring. Steen singles out Matt Hardy, says he doesn’t want him as a part of SCUM. Corino says that Matt Hardy is the next ROH World Champion candidate, and SCUM then beats down Steen. Hardy finishes Steen off with a Twist of Fate.
- Roderick Strong def. Mike Bennett via suplex backbreaker. Mike Mondo was on commentary for this one (#BOOM). He then attacks Strong after the match.
- TaDarius Thomas vs. Jorge Santi ended in a No Contest when SCUM interfered. Corino did a promo about SCUM’s mission, and says that Steen will never be seen again.
- Jay Lethal & Michael Elgin vs. SCUM set for Border Wars. If SCUM wins, Hardy gets an ROH Title shot, and Corino becomes commentator. If Lethal & Elgin win, Corino is gone from ROH.
- TV Title: Matt Taven (c) def. ACH. Truth and Scarlet caused the distraction allowing Taven to retain. Mark Briscoe was on commentary for this one.
Episode 3 (April 27th 2013)
- Jimmy Jacobs, Cliff Compton & Rhett Titus def. BJ Whitmer, Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander. Titus used a chain to hit BJ Whitmer and get the win for SCUM. Lethal and Elgin came out to make the save.
- Jay Lethal def. Rhett Titus. Lethal challenged Rhett to this match, saying he was disappointed in Rhett for turning his back on ROH.
- Up next is a contract signing for Border Wars between Adam Cole and Jay Briscoe. SCUM interrupt which leads to the next match
- Jay Briscoe & Adam Cole def. Rhino & Matt Hardy. Briscoe & Cole have a staredown to end the show.
Episode 4 (May 4th 2013)
- Karl Anderson def. Michael Elgin with an Ace Crusher. Said to have been a fantastic match.
- MsChif def. ???. Veda Scott attacked MsChif after the match.
- Davey Richards def. Kyle O’Reilly via submission. Bobby Fish was on commentary and Eddie Edwards was at ringside. The crowd were really hot for this main event, which went on for over 20 minutes.
The following matches have been set for the Border Wars iPPV:
-ROH champion Jay Briscoe vs. Adam Cole
-Michael Elgin & Jay Lethal vs. S.C.U.M.
-ROH TV champ Matt Taven vs. Mark Briscoe
-Naomich Marufuji will return to the company as well
adam coleBorder Warsdavey richardseddie edwardsjay briscoejay lethalMatt Hardymichael elginRhinoRing of Honorroh wrestlingHave a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?