WWE Business Figures For April 2013
The following are April 2013 WWE business figures, according to The Wrestling Observer:
* Live events averaged 10,100 paid per show, one of the highest levels for the company since the Attitude era. The company was on a hot streak of sold out RAW tapings heading into Wrestlemania 29 this year. It should be noted that the figure only includes seven events.
* European events averaged 6,600 paid with 22 live events overall.
* The company shipped 423,000 DVD units, an increase of 112.6% from last year.
* WWE.com averaged 18.3 million unique visitors, up from 16.5 million last year.
* WWEShop.com averaged 867 web orders per day, up from 800 last year.
Latest John Cena Fruity Pebbles Commercial
The following video is the latest John Cena Fruity Pebbles commercial:
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?