Results courtesy of ProWrestling.net:
Byron Saxton came out and did the obligatory "exits are here" speech. He put over the Women's Title Tournament and mentioned that the Hurricane Sandy auction raised $500k. Someone named Jenna apparently paid to be special guest timekeeper. She even got an NXT style TitanTron. She did the time keeping for the dark match.
1. Mojo Rawley beat Danny Burch. Mojo clearly brought friends and family as he got a mild chant. Mojo won with an Earthquake-esque butt drop. By the numbers, short match.
Tony Dawson and William Regal were on commentary. There was a video that recapped the NXT Title change. I kid you not, they changed the ring apron after one match during this video. Byron Saxton did the "beg the crowd to chant NXT for the open" routine.
1. Paige defeated Alicia Fox in a Women's Title Tournament Semi-Final Match.
2. Conor O'Brian (w/Rick Victor) defeated Andy Baker.Baker got a jobber entrance. A little suggestive man-on-man action with Connor & Victor in the corner during the entrance. Connor won. Quick match.
3. Xavier Woods defeated Scott Dawson. Sylvester Lefort introduced Scott Dawson. Garrett Dylan's name was still on the Tron. Against Xavier Woods. After "It's Morphin' Time," Woods won.
The crowd got bored during down time and started a "Byron Saxton" chant. I guess it's better than tourists chanting for their countries like they did at the Impact Zone…
4. Mason Ryan beat Enzo Amore. Hilarious mic work by Enzo. Ridiculous one punch from Mason put down Amore. Amore complained that he was not ready. Enter Colin Cassady. Ryan made quick (thankfully not as quick) work of Cassidy.
5. Bo Dallas beat Antonio Cesaro to retain the NXT Title.Partway through the match, Leo Kruger came out. Cesaro had the upper hand the majority of the match, but when Krueger got on the apron Bo threw Cesaro into him and got the pin. During the celebration, they shot smoke down on Bo, then Kruger jumped him. Bo fought off Kruger, but then Cesar jumped Bo. As soon as Bo got the upper hand, Leo came in. Both pounded on Bo until Sami Zayn came out for the save. The dumbass crowd still did the "Ole" chant. I think that's going to start holding Zayn back if that keeps happening. They continued the "Ole" as they went up the ramp then the crowd booed when Bo held up the belt.
bray wyattbyron-saxtonconor o'brianluke harperpaigeRic Flairrick-victorsheamusTriple HWWEwwe nxtxavier woodsHave a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?