Van Halen front man David Lee Roth was recently a guest on The Steve Austin Show, and his episode of the podcast is now available online at this link.
Social Media Manager
TNA Entertainment, LLC is seeking a Social Media Manager to develop strategies for timely, dynamic, interactive and engaging content across IMPACT WRESTLING’s digital and growing social media platforms including the website, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram. We are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual with experience and a passion for content creation and online community engagement.
Acting as a spokesperson for TNA and IMPACT WRESTLING, this candidate would establish an understanding and comfort with the IMPACT WRESTLING brand and voice and be willing to experiment with current and developing trends/platforms to enrich the overall 24/7 IMPACT WRESTLING brand experience.
• Develop and implement innovative, effective, on-going social media plans across all channels of TNA’s social footprint to connect existing and future fans with IMPACT WRESTLING talent and properties.
• Contribute to TNA profitability goals by further building the IMPACT WRESTLING fan community and nurturing relationships among constituencies.
• Cultivate relationships and establish credibility among TNA team members and talent.
• In partnership with the marketing, public relations, creative and production teams, contribute to the development of a content editorial calendar that would direct company efforts to create, publish and curate content designed to foster dialogue and inspire brand loyalty.
• Manage TNA’s day-to-day social media activities across all channels.
• Monitor, capture, analyze, interpret and report social activity and trends. Identify and act on opportunities and threats in user-generated content, and news and pop culture trends.
• A minimum of three years demonstrated experience leading online community management and social engagement on behalf of a brand, preferably within the entertainment industry.
• Results oriented professional with documented strategic planning, editorial calendar and content development experience.
• Proficiency in using social monitoring tools to monitor, analyze and report activities and trends.
• Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills.
• Extremely detail-oriented and driven to consistently meet deadlines.
• Able to quickly assess business needs and make critical decisions under time constraints and pressures.
• Energetic, with a great attitude
• An ability and willingness to work flexible hours in a fast-paced, ever-changing business environment.
• Occasional travel.
• On-air hosting capability/experience.
• Knowledge of IMPACT WRESTLING, its storylines and talent.
• Experience using social media to cover high-profile live sporting events.
• Video production capability.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products, website and graphic design.
Please submit resumes and any other applicable material to email@example.com with Social Media Manager in the subject line.
TNA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, color, creed, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. TNA prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.