WrestleZone's parent site, Crave Online, is featuring a new interview with Zach Lipovsky, the director of WWE Studio's new film, Leprechaun: Origins. The movie stars Hornswoggle and is set for release in the spring of 2014.
Some of the highlights from the interview:
- The movie will be Rated R
- It took two hours to put on Hornswoggle's makeup for the movie.
- WWE was very active in the beginning when it came to developing the story, but were pretty "hands off" when it came to the actual production of the film.
- WWE has already talked to him about doing other movies in the future, but he's simply focusing on this right now.
- The movie will be a reboot of the older Leprechaun movies, but is intended to have a darker, grittier feel.