FWE Open Weight Grand Prix
-Jeff and Karen Jarrett came out to start the night. Their TNA contracts likely prohibit them from appearing on PPV, but as FWE gave away the first hour of the show for free, this technically doesn't count. Jeff has the crowd sing happy birthday to his wife, but they are interrupted by Jason Gotti. Jeff and Gotti get into it, the fight and Double J ends up breaking a guitar over his head.
(1) Petey Williams def. Sonjay Dutt with the Canadian Destroyer.
(2) Ivelisse def. Rosita & Kasey Ray in a triple threat match, with a double submission on both girls.
-Karen came back out and announced herself as the new general manager of FWE, and made the next match a No DQ match.
(3) Tommy Dreamer def. Carlito
(4) Chris Masters def. Wes Draven
(5) Brian Kendrick def. Joey Ryan
(6) FWE Tag Team Championship Match
(7) Anthony Nese def. Paul London. After the match, London said it was too bad this was a non-title match, and a rematch was issued for the next FWE event. They teased doing it right here and now, but officials said it couldn't happen. They're already 7 matches in and there's a lot more to get through.
(8) Angelina Love def. Serena Deeb & Cheerleader Melissa
(9) Ted DiBiase Jr. def. Colt Cabana
(10) John Morrison def. Matt Morgan
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?