TNA Impact Wrestling
-Bully Ray, Knux and Garrett Bischoff came out to kick off the taping, and cut a pretty standard Aces & Eights promo about how clever they are, and how they never "ride alone". Ken Anderson comes out and announces that he will face Bully Ray at Turning Point special edition of Impact on November 21st. Should he win, the Aces & Eights will have to disband, but should he lose, Anderson will leave TNA for good.
(1) Ken Andersond def. Knux. This was an all-out brawl, with nothing fancy. Anderson wins with the Mic Check.
(2) Ethan Carter III def. Dewey Barnes and Norv Fernum in a handicap match. In case you didn't know, these were the two local jobbers EC3 has been beating up every week since Bound for Glory.
(3) Christopher Daniels def. Joseph Park
(4) Gail Kim def. an unknown female wrestler in a quick squash match as a part of her open invitational to all non-TNA wrestlers.
-Dixie Carter came out to cut a promo, and received massive heat. Next week's tournament match (11/21) will be a no disqualification match.
(5) Kurt Angle def. Austin Aries in a submission match to advance to the second round of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship tournament.