WWE has issued the following FAQ regarding the new Network:
1. What is WWE Network?
2. How much will a subscription to WWE Network cost?
3. How do fans purchase WWE Network?
4. When can fans buy WWE Network?
5. When will WWE Network be available?
6. What devices will WWE Network be available on?
7. If fans already have the WWE App, do they need to update it to get WWE Network?
8. What content will WWE Network feature?
9. Will WrestleMania be available as a part of this subscription?
10. Will encores of Raw, SmackDown and Main Event be on WWE Network?
11. Will Pay-Per-View events still be available outside WWE Network?
12. Will classic WWE content be available on WWE Network?
13. Will "WWE Superstars" and NXT air on WWE Network?
14. Will Raw, SmackDown and Main Event move to WWE Network?
15. Will shows on WWE Network be available in HD?
16. Will shows on WWE Network be available in Spanish?
17. Will shows be closed captioned?
18. Will WWE Network also be available through cable or satellite providers?
19. Will all of the programming that premieres on WWE Network also be available via on demand?
20. How quickly will content that premieres on WWE Network be made available on demand?
21. Does WWE Network programming contain advertisements?
22. Is the entire WWE library available through on demand?
23. Will WWE Network be available internationally?
24. Will all content on WWE Network be PG?
25. Can parental controls be set-up on WWE Network?
26. Who can fans call or email today if they have questions?
The following video features Stone Cold Steve Austin at tonight's WWE Network announcement:
Have a news tip?Attended an event and want to send a live report?