1. Cody Rhodes and Goldust defeated The Real Americans to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships. Antonio Cesaro got just under 7 full swings onto Goldust in the ring. Cody would end up hitting Cross Rhodes for the victory. Solid match with plenty of action in the ring from all four guys.
2. Xavier Woods defeated Brodus Clay. Clay dominated most of the match until Woods was able to pick up the quick victory in about 5 minutes.
3. Alicia Fox defeated Aksana. This was said to be a slow paced match with plenty of submission holds. The crowd was simply not into the action, even though there were no botches.
4. Big Show defeated Kane. Kane worked on the lower body of Big Show, trying to ground him throughout the match. Kane went to grab a chair, only to get hit with a Knockout Punch.
5. Prime Time Players defeated Ryback and Curtis Axel in tag team action. Titus got a massive ovation when he was tagged in. Ryback and Titus fought, while Young worked specifically with Axel. The faces picked up the victory when Titus hit a sidewalk slam onto Young.
6. Alberto Del Rio defeated Sin Cara. Del Rio put in his armbar submission hold for the victory. Sin Cara worked in a t-shirt, leading to speculation if someone else was underneath the mask.
7. John Cena defeated Randy Orton via disqualification. Orton got a nice ovation in his hometown, but Cena's pop was even bigger. The crowd was into the match and was backing John Cena. Randy Orton would get himself disqualified to keep his championship. Cena said he will become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion at the Royal Rumble. This ended the night on a positive note.
WWE will return in April for WWE Raw from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis.