The following results are from Oakland, California last night:
1. Big E Langston defeated Fandango and Ryback in a Triple Threat Match to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Langston would hit his finisher onto Fandango for the win.
2. Curtis Axel defeated Zack Ryder. The crowd was not into either of the guys and was said to be a very slow paced match.
3. Cameron defeated Alicia Fox. Aksana and Fox attacked Cameron during a "dance-off" and would end up turning it into a match.
4. Xavier Woods and Mark Henry defeated The Real Americans. Xavier Woods worked most of the match, as Mark Henry was still selling the "injuries" that wrote him off television, thanks to Brock Lesnar. Henry got a hot tag and would pin Swagger. Woods and Henry danced after the match in the middle of the ring.
5. Darren Young defeated Titus O'Neil. After the match, Bad News Barrett told him that the bad news was that Darren would have to face him right now. It was a quick bout where Darren Young rolled up Barrett for the victory.
6. Alberto Del Rio defeated The Miz in what was said to be a very good match with no crowd interest. The match went to the outside a handful of times, where Miz played the face and Del Rio was obviously the heel. Del Rio would make Miz tap out to his cross armbreaker.
7. John Cena defeated Randy Orton via disqualification inside a Steel Cage match. There was plenty of taunting between the two guys and was said to be the best match of the night. Both men kicked out of the others' finishing move. Orton would hit a low blow onto Cena, which caused the disqualification. Cena hits Orton with an Attitude Adjustment to send the fans home happy.