WrestlingDVDNews.com is reporting the following Blu-Ray extras will be included in the upcoming "United We Slam: Great American Bash" WWE DVD:
* Steel Cage Match: Dusty Rhodes, Magnum TA & Baby Doll vs. The Midnight Express & Jim Cornette, Charlotte, NC • July 5, 1986 (Exclusive Commentary Provided by Dusty Rhodes & Larry Zbyszko)
* NWA World Heavyweight Championship Match: Ric Flair vs. Lex Luger – Baltimore, MD • July 10, 1988
* Russian Chain Match: Sting vs. Nikita Koloff – Baltimore, MD • June 14, 1991
* Kevin Greene & Steve McMichael vs. Ric Flair & Arn Anderson – Baltimore, MD • June 16, 1996
* WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match: Kevin Nash vs. Macho Man Randy Savage – Baltimore, MD • June 13, 1999
Bischoff Hervey Company Expands to Social Gaming
According to a new press release posted over at BizJournals.com, Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey's BHE TV will be partnering up with MX Digital & Traffgen to bring waged games to the social casino space. The following is an excerpt from the press release:
LOS ANGELES, May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — MX Digital, the leading US-based developer and distributor of worldwide branded-online-gambling games with distribution in 26 countries, has signed an unprecedented deal with Traffic Generation (Traffgen) to bring waged games to the social casino space. The company, which designs, produces, and distributes branded global entertainment for broadcasters, brands, and intellectual properties, will provide exclusive branded slots games including David Hasselhoff, Blues Brothers, Hulk Hogan, James Dean, as well as other celebrity branded themed games from their catalog to the social media marketplace.
Ted Lanes, CFO, MX Digital says, "Our recent success and growth in the international waged sector combined with our portfolio of gaming with the biggest names in social media, makes the expansion to social gaming truly exciting. Social casino gaming is currently a $1.7 billion industry and some have predicted it will be as big as $7 billion in a few years. MX Digital definitely plans to be at the forefront with our continued role out of games featuring iconic entertainment figures."