The daughter of wrestling legend Tully Blanchard, Tessa Blanchard, was one of two women that reportedly stood out and impressed at a recent WWE tryout, according to The Wrestling Observer. Tessa and another indie women's wrestler, Chasity Taylor had an in-ring tryout prior to the recent Smackdown tapings in Greensboro, and both were said to have done very well.
Blanchard and Taylor also worked as "Rosebuds" at another WWE event in North Carolina earlier this month.
WWE UK Tour Draws Big
RAW from London this week did the largest gate WWE has seen in a while, reports The Observer, recording a sellout of 16,991. There were just under 15,000 people actually in attendance, but it's still considered a sellout.
Additionally, The Observer reported these other attendance reports from the international tour:
* May 14th in Glasgow, Scotland – sellout 9,500 fans
* May 15th in Newcastle, England – 9,000 fans
* May 16th in Leeds, England – 8,000 fans
* May 16th in Turin, Italy – 7,000 fans
* May 17th in Nottingham, England – 9,200 fans
* May 17th in Innsbruck, Austria – 3,500 fans
* May 18th in Cardiff, Wales – 4,300 fans
* May 19th for RAW in London – 15,000 fans
* May 20th for SmackDown in London – 9,000 fans