Below is an official press release from the WWE:
WWE50, the latest WWE Encyclopedia that gives readers behind-the-scenes knowledge and 50 year history to become the ultimate WWE fan, has made the New York Times Best Seller List under the "Sports" category at #15. This makes the 24th WWE title to make this preeminent list of best-selling books in the United States.
The book contains:
· WWE's split from the National Wrestling Alliance
· The sale of WWE to Vince McMahon by his father
· WWE's national expansion and the perilous risks involved
· The legal and financial strife that nearly crippled WWE in the 90's
· Innovations of WrestleMania, Raw, SmackDown, Survivor Series and more
· Triumph in the Monday Night Wars
· Taking WWE public
Have a news tip?Attended an event and want to send a live report?