The main event of this week’s broadcast will be a 6-Man New York City Street Fight, featuring Bully Ray, Devon and Tommy Dreamer teaming up to take on EC3, Rhino and Rockstar Spud. After Devon’s shocking return last week, this will mark the first time in years that Team 3D has been reunited. No doubt, they’ll have tables in tow!
– Another major return is set for IMPACT this Thursday, as Jeff Hardy has invited his brother Matt to NYC. What will happen with the two brothers reunite? Can we also expect the reformation of one of wrestling’s most impressive tag teams of all time? We will find out Thursday night!
– As announced by Kurt Angle at the end of last week’s broadcast, the excuses are over for MVP. Bobby Roode will finally get his 1-on-1 shot against the man responsible for his 7-week suspension. Making things even more interesting, it will be Roode vs MVP in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.
– The X-Division Champion Austin Aries has a HUGE decision to make this Thursday on IMPACT. Will he continue as X-Champ, or will the creator of Option C hand the X-Title over in order to challenge Lashley for the TNA World Title at Destination X? Aries makes his decision this Thursday on SPIKE.
– Legendary Japanese star The Great Muta will be making a very rare US appearance on IMPACT this Thursday night as well. Who will step forward to face him?
– Plus, Gail Kim defends the TNA Knockouts Championship against Taryn Terrell. These two have been part of some of the most memorable Knockouts matches in TNA history. Who will emerge victorious?
All this and so much more happens this Thursday when IMPACT airs on SPIKE
TV at 9/8c.
In related news, Wrestle-1 in Japan will be crowning a new Champion just days before Bound for Glory, and there’s speculation the Wrestle-1 title might be defended in some way at Bound for Glory. Both TNA and Wrestle-1 are said to be committed to helping each other’s brands by featuring inter-promotional Champion vs Champion matches as much as possible.