Chris Jericho is this week’s guest on Turnbuckle Weekly with Chuck Carroll podcast, and Jericho stopped by to promote his new book, The Best In The World… At What I Have No Idea.
Jericho talked about a number of topics, including the following:
* His relationship with Vince McMahon
* The “if’s” involved in his coming back to WWE in the future
* How he selects which stories aren’t worthy of making it into the book
* How he convinced editors to put a “bonus track” chapter in the book with extra stories
* How the writing process has become easier with Best In The World
* More on Kid Rock’s bizarre post-WrestleMania experience
Jericho also talked Vince McMahon respecting him, whether he will come back full-time or not, and more. You can read a few excerpts below:
Earning Vince McMahon’s Respect
Returning to WWE After November Run
Click here to listen to the entire interview, including Jericho talking about some crazy stories included in his new book, potential new ideas for a fourth book, and more.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?