NXT 2.0 taped two weeks’ worth of shows at the WWE Performance Center on Wednesday as part of its Fan Appreciation Night.
The taping featured matches and content taped for NXT 2.0 and NXT Level Up. The matches are listed in the order they were taped and they are expected to air over the next two weeks.
The following results are courtesy of PWInsider.com:
Matches taped for WWE NXT Level Up:
Quincy Elliot defeated Bryson Montana
Sloane Jacobs defeated an unannounced women’s wrestler who did not receive an entrance.
WWE NXT (6/14)
NXT Men’s Tag Team Championship
The Creed Brothers defeated Malik Blade and Edris Enofe to retain the titles.
Indi Hartwell, Roxanne Perez, and Cora Jade cut a promo backstage and talked about their match with Toxic Attraction later in the evening.
Fallon Henley (with Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen) defeated Tiffany Stratton
Bron Breakker cut a backstage promo until Duke Hudson confronted him. Hudson brought up having a win over him (via DQ) and challenged him for a title shot, which Bron accepted.
Wes Lee defeated Xyon Quinn
The Dyad (with Joe Gacy) defeated Javier Bernal and Dante Chen
Tony D’Angelo, Stacks, Two Dimes, Santos Escobar, Cruz Del Toro, and Joaquin Wilde were in the ring for a segment, but Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams interrupted. It ended up with Tony D’Angelo and Carmelo Hayes setting up a match for the NXT North American Championship “next week”.
Bron Breakker defeated Duke Hudson
- Cameron Grimes came out and challenged Breakker to face him at the Great American Bash on July 5. Grimes talked about Bron being given more than him and said everyone knows he [Breakker] is Rick Steiner’s kid, but they don’t recognize his father and said nepotism led to Breakker’s success.
Giovanni Vinci (fka Fabian Aichner) defeated Guru Raaj
Solo Sikoa and Grayson Waller were involved in a backstage segment that led to setting up a singles match
Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams defeated Two Dimes and Stacks
Cora Jade, Roxanne Perez, and Indi Hartwell defeated Toxic Attraction (Mandy Rose, Gigi Dolin, and Jacy Jayne)
WWE NXT Level Up
Kiana James defeated Brooklyn Barlow
Ikemen Jiro defeated Ru Feng
WWE NXT (6/21)
Grayson Waller defeated Solo Sikoa
Kayden Carter and Katana Chance defeated Valentina Feroz and Yulisa Leon
Wes Lee cut a promo about the hardships he’s faced the past few months. Trick Williams cut him off and they got into a verbal battle.
Diamond Mine’s Roderick Strong and Damon Kemp defeated Joaquin Wilde and Cruz Del Toro (w/Stacks and Two Dimes)
- A miscommunication between Stacks and Two Dimes and Joaquin and Del Toro led to Roderick picking up the win
Cameron Grimes defeated Edris Enofe (with Malik Blade)
Von Wagner defeated Brooks Jensen
- Fallon Henley and Josh Briggs checked on Brooks after the match while Robert Stone and Sofia Cromwell joined Von Wagner on the stage
Alba Fyre defeated Lash Legend by disqualification
- Lash used Alba’s bat to strike her, which led to the DQ
Toxic Attraction cut an in-ring promo about how their six-woman tag loss was a fluke. Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez interrupted, and Roxanne teased using the contract she earned for winning the Breakout Tournament to challenge for the Women’s singles or tag titles. Kayden Carter and Katana Chance interrupted and they brawled until referees broke it up.
NXT North American Championship
Carmelo Hayes (with Trick Williams) defeated Tony D’Angelo (with Stacks, Two Dimes, Santos Escobar, Cruz Del Toro, and Joaquin Wilde)
- Escobar gave brass knuckles to Carmelo instead of Tony, which led to Carmelo retaining his title. The D’Angelo faction and Legado had a staredown to end the show.
Read More: WWE NXT 2.0 Results (6/7/22)