Adam Rose defeated Paul Revere
Sandow is now the bathroom break. It is shameful that he is relegated to this crap that is simply not interesting. Adam Rose picks up the win after about a 5 minute match. Now is the time to ask yourself if WWE really believes in Adam Rose. If they thought of him as a mid card contender or even more, they would not book him this way. His song is catchy. That is it. We know he can wrestle, but they are stripping him of what he did so good in his past.
Seth Rollins is Mr. Money in the Bank
It may be easier to list the spots of the match that were excellent.
1. Kofi bounces off the ropes and lands on his opponents on the outside. The athleticism of Kingston is something to watch, even if you do not like his character.
2. RVD hits long Rolling Thunder onto Seth Rollins. The former champion gets going and hits a 5 Star to Swagger. The veteran shines in these type of matches.
3. Jack Swagger tries to hit a superplex on the ladder. High and RVD in the same sentence, I make myself laugh. Rollins gets up there and Swagger Powerbombs RVD. Rollins and Ambrose are on the top of the ladder and Ambrose superplexes him. What an amazing spot.
4. Dean Ambrose counters with a DDT onto Swagger from the ladder. Kofi tosses Rollins over his body and bounces off a ladder. Dolph unloads his offense and hits some excellent DDT's and hits Fameasser onto RVD. Ziggler clears the ring and teases a win. Ziggler hits ZigZag on Kofi onto a ladder. Rollins attacks Ziggler with a chair and kicks him out of the ring.
5. Ambrose, who left the match with an apparent injury, comes back and attacks Rollins with a chair. Kane comes down and stops Ambrose from grabbing the briefcase. Seth Rollins climbs up the ladder and wins the briefcase. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon come down and raise his arms.
Overall, this match has excellent spots and so much drama involved. They had a great build of anticipation and dramatic elements that made this match one of the better ladder matches in recent memory.
Everyone had their moment and a tease at grabbing the briefcase. I really thought Ambrose could have been hurt. Great acting on his behalf. The ending was not my favorite, but Rollins gets more heat and the money feud between him and Ambrose continues. They are going to have one hell of a feud, if WWE allows it time and proper build.
bray wyattDean AmbroseDolph Zigglererick rowanJack SwaggerJohn CenaKaneLuke HarperRandy OrtonRoman ReignsSeth RollinsSheamusThe UsosWWE Money in the BankHave a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?