The following is part two of the Ric Flair interview from the Mirror U.K. website:
Following the first instalment of our mammoth interview with TNA’s Ric Flair, watch the second video to find out the wrestling legend’s take on:
– Why the desire to entertain wrestling audiences outweighs any personal financial concerns
– The background to the "I’m sorry, I love you" moment at the climax of his ‘retirement’ match with Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 24
– His thoughts on Chris Jericho and rumours he may have been in the running to replace Mickey Rourke in the ring at Wrestlemania 25
– Lacey Von Erich
– The cosmetic appearance pressures felt by the Knockouts
– Why he’s not in favour of a union for wrestlers
– MMA fans and why "MMA doesn’t affect wrestling at all"
– The current ambitions of sons David and Reid towards wrestling
Check out the video interview at Mirror U.K..
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?