Event: WWE Monday Night RAW
* RAW begins with a graphic saying “In Memory or Ernie Ladd 1938-2007.”
– video recap is shown about the events from last week between Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Edge & Randy Orton.
WWE Champion John Cena makes his way to the ring. Cena says he can feel tention in the air tonight, he says he’s been asking himself “Can I trust Shawn Michaels” and “Is Shawn Michaels going to stab me in the back?” John asks if HBK wants to kick Cena’s teeth down his throat? he tells Shawn to come to the ring and do it. HBK makes his way to the ring, Cena says the only reason HBK has been saying he’s got his back is because he’s got the WWE Championship. Shawn says that he’s not gonna lie, he intends to win the WWE Title at WrestleMania, but so far he’s kept his word, and asks when Cena is going to turn on him? HBK says that as much as Cena wants to remain WWE Champion, he wants one more day in the sun that much more.
Executive Assistant Jonathan Coachman makes his way to the stage, he tells HBK and Cena that due to Mr. McMahon being very busy with his Trump saga, Coach is handling things tonight, he says that Shawn Michaels & John Cena will be running the gauntlet against 3 teams tonight and all the matches will be for the World Tag Team Championship.
– A graphic shows that the Triple Threat Money in the Bank Qualifier will take place next – the match will be contended under Elimination Rules.
– Hollywood celebs were interviewed, each predicting a winner in the hair vs. hair battle of the billionaires Wrestlemania match.
(1) Triple Threat Money in the Bank Qualifying Elimination Match – Ric Flair vs. Carlito (without Torrie) vs. Randy Orton. Flair and Carlito both go to work on Orton, they light him up with a series of chops, and both have attempts at eliminating him, Flair and Carlito then attack each other after arguing about who will eliminate Orton. Carlito hits the Back Cracker and Orton hits the RKO on Flair to eliminate him from the match.
Orton takes control of the match, Orton sizes Carlito up for the RKO, Carlito reverses and fires up taking back control of the match. Carlito gets multiple near falls on Orton, Orton hits a RKO out of nowhere to pick up the win. So Randy Orton is going to WrestleMania.
– Video recap of the current events between Mr. McMahon and Bobby Lashley (Vince slapping Lashley and Lashley nearly crushing Vince’s hand)
– Grahic is shown advertising the Contract Signing later,
And graphic shown advertising the World Tag Team Championship Gauntlet Match.
Chris Masters has a chair set up for the Master Lock Challenge, no body accepts the challenge so he tells Lilian he’s going to put her in it, Super Crazy interrupts and attacks Masters, Masters gets Crazy in the Master Lock and Crazy passes out.
– Mr. McMahon’s limo arrives in the parking lot, he tells Donald Trump’s driver to tell Trump that “Mine is bigger than yours.”
– Video package is shown highlighting Ernie Ladd’s life and career.
– Backstage, Orton confronts Edge about now facing him in the Money in the Bank Match, Edge says he is undefeated at WrestleMania and that he has been in 12 Ladder matches where as Orton has been in none. Orton says the only reason Edge is undefeated is because he has never faced him.
– Lilian Gracia is in the ring and asks us to give our attention to the titan tron.
He asks the question, who is going to loose their hair at WrestleMania, he moves the paper down to reveal that he is THE ROCK! The fans go CRAZY. The Rock cuts a promo on Umaga and Vince and says that Vince will be the one leaving bald. Rock finishes off with the traditional “Do you smell, what The Rock, is cookin'” and the People’s Eyebrow.
– John Cena is shown making his way to the ring.
– They show Ashley signing copies of her Playboy magazine.
(2) World Tag Team Gauntlet Match – John Cena & Shawn Michaels vs. The World’s Greatest Tag Team. Cena and Michaels take it to Haas and Benjamin, Cena makes Haas tap out to the STFU. next team: Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch. Cade & Murdoch isolate Michaels, gaining near falls over him, Michaels makes the tag to Cena, he hits the 5 knuckle shuffle on Murdoch. Cena goes for the FU on Murdoch but HBK superkicks Murdoch instead, Cena gets the pin fall on him. Michaels & Cena are staring at each other as the Cage lowers. MNM are the 3rd team to challenge Michaels and Cena. MNM dominate Shawn, he eventually tags in Cena, Cena and Michaels use MNM to try and one-up each other. HBK teases superkicking Cena, HBK hits the sweet chin music and Cena hits the FU on Mercury for the win to retain the titles. After the match, the cage raises and Haas & Benjamin and Cade & Murdoch come back in the ring to attack Cena and Shawn. Cena and HBK take out all four and Cena teases hitting Shawn with a steel chair but instead hits Haas. Cena and HBK then both separately storm off up the ramp.
(3) Jeff Hardy vs. Edge. take it edge is gonna pass on the match again. Edge says he’s damned if he’s going to perform in front of a crowd that is racist towards native americans. The Great Khali takes Edge’s place. Khali squashes Hardy, Kane’s pyro goes off and the big red monster makes his way to the ring. He is carrying a large steel hook connected to a steel chain, The Great Khali escapes from the ring, Kane hooks the weapon over the announce table and pulls it over with it. Kane gets back in the ring and puts the chain around his neck and raises the hook, he looks freaky!
– Backstage, Trump asks Vince McMahon’s hair dresser if his hair is real or not, but she wouldn’t comment.
– 5th Inductee into the 2007 Hall of Fame: Mr. Fuji
– Backstage, Todd Grisham is interviewing Mick Foley about his book, he says he will shed more light on his opinions on the ECW TV show tomorrow night, Playboy cover girl Ashley asks if she can trade him a copy of her Playboy for a copy of his book. He says yes but he cant look at the pictures, he takes a quote from his book but when he looks back at Ashley she is showing him one of the pictures. he says “well there’s only one thing i can say to that” Ron Simmons walks up next to Foley and says “damn!”
– Also backstage, Vince is having his hair checked, Coach comes into the room but Vince tells him to get out because his bald head reminds him too much of Trump, Coach leaves and Vince looks in the mirror and calls himself a handsome SOB.
(4) Non-title – Melina vs. Torrie Wilson. Melina gets the win over Torrie after grabbing a handful of tights. Torrie no ass pics below.
– Backstage, Edge tells Vince that Randy Orton should face Bobby Lashley tomorrow night on ECW to teach him a lesson for putting his hands on Vince, he says that he will be in Orton’s corner but if Orton for some reason doesn’t show up, he should be thrown out of the Money in the Bank Ladder match, Vince agrees
– Graphics advertise “WrestleMania reversal” next week on RAW – Shawn Michales will face JBL and John Cena will face Chris Benoit.
– Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring for the contract signing, he says Trump is making an un-wise decision taking McMahon on, he made WrestleMania and he’ll be damned if he’s going to be embarrased there. Vince brings out his representive Umaga w/ Estrada. McMahon speculates that Trump may have left out of fear. Donald Trump makes his way to the ring accompanied by Maria and Candice. The fans chant “Donald!!”‘ Trump says Vince’s grapefruits are no challenge for his Trump towers! Trump says last time Lashley was in the ring with Vince, Vince was scared, Trump brings Lashley out.
– Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring for the contract signing, he says Trump is making an un-wise decision taking McMahon on, he made WrestleMania and he’ll be damned if he’s going to be embarrased there. Vince brings out his representive Umaga w/ Estrada. McMahon speculates that Trump may have left out of fear. Donald Trump makes his way to the ring accompanied by Maria and Candice. The fans chant “Donald!!” Trump says Vince’s grapefruits are no challenge for his Trump towers! Trump says last time Lashley was in the ring with Vince, Vince was scared, Trump brings Lashley out. Vince signs the contract, fans chant for Austin. Trump says Bobby is gonna kick Vince’s guy’s ass. Vince notes all the celebs that the WWE pulled voted 95% in favor of Vince. Donald says 95% of all the hollywood celebs voted in favor of Donald.
The glass breaks and Stone Cold makes his way to the ring. Austin asks the fans who’s gonna get their head shaved, the fans yell in favour of Trump. Austin cuts a promo on Trump introducing himself, he puts Trump in his place telling him not to pi$$ him off, he says if he does, he’ll open a billion dollar can of whoop ass on him. Vince is laughing at Trump, Austin goes over to Vince asking what he’s laughing at, Austin then cuts a promo on Vince saying every time Vince has had the chance to make his life a living hell he has, he asks if Vince has a problem with bald people. Austin says one man will leave WrestleMania bald and thats the bottom line coz Stone Cold said so. Austin leaves, Vince tells Trump he will be the one leaving bald, he goes to leave with Umaga and Estrada but before then can get to the top of the ramp Trump says he has had a picture of Vince edited to show what he’ll look like at Mania. A picture of a bald McMahon then appears on the tron. Vince gets angry and challenges Trump, Trump tells Lashley to leave, both billionaires are stood in the ring. Vince takes his jacket off and throws a chair, Donald then pushes Vince over the table and onto his back! Trump leaves as McMahon looks on in shock. End of RAW.
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?