The following are *spoilers* for the very first TNA specialty programming pre-recorded PPV, Joker's Wild, scheduled for May 3rd.
The rules of this PPV are simple: 24 men are teamed together, at random, with each team competing in a single-elimination tag team match. The winners will be placed into a gauntlet in the main event, where it's every man for himself as they fight for a chance to win $100,000.
1. James Storm & Christian York def. Crimson & Gunner
2. Jesse Godderz & Ken Anderson def. Douglas Williams & Kid Kash
3. Christopher Daniels & Samoa Joe def. Chavo Guerrero & Rob Van Dam
4. Bobby Roode & Joseph Park def. Robbie E & Zema Ion
5. Devon & D.O.C. def. Hernandez & Alex Silva
6. Rob Terry & Matt Morgan def. Joey Ryan & Al Snow
The order of entrants for the main event gauntlet match are as follows:
James Storm won the main event gauntlet match by last eliminating Bobby Roode. Storm and Roode were also the first men in the " gauntlet", which actually appears to be TNA's version of an over-the-top rope Battle Royal rather than your standard WWE gauntlet match.
Have a news tip?Attended an event and want to send a live report?