Subscribe to WrestleZone Radio on iTunes
Global Force Wrestling just wrapped up their weekly media call. This week’s call featured the current members of LAX: Konnan, Santana and Ortiz.
WrestleZone was represented on the call and we just released the full audio from the call via WrestleZone Radio on iTunes and WZ’s channel on Eric Bischoff’s IRWNetwork.com!
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Puerto Rico and Mexico City updates following hurricanes and earthquakes
- The passing of Bobby Heenan
- Triple A relations
- Japanese influence on women’s wrestling in America
- Future plans for LAX
- Konnan’s influence on developing LAX’s respective personalities
- Future plans for Alberto El Patron
- Konnan’s previous runs in TNA and Triple A
- Why Konnan launched his own promotion
- Konnan’s status with Triple A
- Low Ki as an opinionated backstage personality
- The new creative and executive team for GFW
- This being Konnan’s final American run
- Konnan-Max Moon-McMahon-Mysterio story
- Konnan’s current relationship with WWE
- When the NWO angle took a turn
It has also been embedded to the top of this post. WZ will have some transcribed highlights from it released later today.