Toni Storm wants a title match at AEW Double or Nothing.
The May 17 episode of AEW Dynamite saw Toni Storm and Ruby Soho of The Outcasts defeat Britt Baker and Hikaru Shida in a tag team match. The bout was originally slated to be a trios match including AEW Women’s World Champion Jamie Hayter and Saraya, but Hayter was not cleared to compete. Storm then pinned Baker in the standard tag team match.
Later during an interview with Renee Paquette, Storm challenged Hayter to show up in Las Vegas to defend the AEW Women’s World Championship at Double or Nothing. The title bout was subsequently confirmed, and it will serve as a rematch from AEW Full Gear 2022. There, Hayter defeated Storm to begin her first reign as the champion.
As it stands, below is the current Double or Nothing lineup for May 28:
- AEW World Championship: MJF (c) vs. Jungle Boy vs. Sammy Guevara vs. Darby Allin
- AEW World Tag Team Championship: FTR (c) vs. Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett (w/Mark Briscoe as referee)
- AEW TNT Championship Ladder Match: Wardlow (c) vs. Christian Cage
- AEW International Championship Blackjack Battle Royale: Orange Cassidy (c) vs. 20 AEW stars
- AEW Women’s World Championship: Jamie Hayter (c) vs. Toni Storm
- Anarchy in the Arena: The Elite vs. Blackpool Combat Club
WrestleZone will have complete coverage of the event as it airs.
RELATED: AEW Dynamite Results (5/17/23): Chris Jericho, Jay White, And More