Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas were joined on Right After Wrestling by Jacques Rougeau Jr. Highlights:
– Shares his thoughts and memories of Edouard Carpentier, including teaching him and his brother Raymond the "Quebec Bomb" they used as the Fabulous Rougeau Brothers
– Why did Hulk Hogan allow Jacques Rougeau to pin him clean in Montreal at a WCW house show in Montreal?
– Recollecting on the infamous backstage altercation involving him and Dynamite Kid
– Did he ever feel handcuffed by Quebec / Canadian stereotype gimmicks?
– Having his farewell tour starting in December 2010
– Having all three of his 3 sons in wrestling, now 4th generation Rougeau wrestlers
EXCERPT: "Hogan turned to me and said ‘Jacques, I’m going to make you win tonight’.. and I started laughing in front of all the boys because it was so funny and all the boys were laughing. It took me a couple years to realize why he wanted to do that. It wasn’t me who pinned him it was the Rougeau family and what we did for wrestling. Also it’s because of what I did to Dynamite Kid. You know the big fight I had with the Bulldogs. Hulk is a guy with a good image and he took care of wrestling and he didnt like the guys partying all night. We know Dynamite made Honky Tonk cry in the dressing room, he shaved Outback Jack’s head, do things to the boys that didn’t deserve it. And when he picked on me, I had a choice to make. I’ll either become the laughing stock of the WWF, or I’m going to make a comeback. I did it out of pride."
RIGHT AFTER WRESTLING Radio
With Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas
Mondays, 11:05pm – midnight EST
The Score on SIRIUS Radio 98
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?