Gregory "Hurricane" Helms was a guest on tonight’s edition of "Right After Wrestling" with hosts Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas. Below are highlights from the interview:
– He speaks with Matt Hardy on a daily basis, and told us that Matt feels great and he and Matt have business projects on the horizon
– His thoughts on TNA’s direction
– Should the WWE bring back the Cruiserweight division
– Will Twitter change the wrestling industry?
– Hurricane suggesting to Zack Ryder that he tweet live in the ring during a match
– How talent are treated now in the WWE compared to earlier years
EXCERPT: "Me and Matt (Hardy) talk on a daily basis. He’s doing really good and he’s in a good spot in his life. He was just ready to go, like myself when I left (WWE), I was just ready to go. I didn’t realize how ready I was to leave until about a month after my release. Back to Matt, he’s in a happier place, he’s got a ton of projects on the shelf, me and him will be doing a ton of stuff together as well.”
RIGHT AFTER WRESTLING Radio
Have a news tip? Attended an event and want to send a live report?